Jesus once again addressed them: "I am the world's Light. No one who follows me stumbles around in the darkness. I provide plenty of light to live in."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Inspiration


This picture was taken at my grandmother's ranch. I love this picture because it captures Kayleigh and I really depending on one another in our love for each other. She is the most amazing little girl I have ever met and I am honored to be able to call her mine.


"Everybody needs inspiration. Everybody needs a song. A beautiful melody. When the nights are long. Because there is no guarantee, that this life is easy. When my world is falling apart, and there is no light to break up the dark, that's when I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore that's when I look at you. When I look at you, I see forgiveness. I see the truth. You love me for who I am. Like the stars hold the moon, I know I'm not alone."~Cyrus
You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment