Jesus once again addressed them: "I am the world's Light. No one who follows me stumbles around in the darkness. I provide plenty of light to live in."

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Family

I just recently watched a movie which reminded me that our family and friends are so important. He decides to live his life not caring for anything but Nature, because it is only Nature that can not emotionally harm us. However, he realizes that happiness only matters when shared. It reminded me of the importance of not only forgiveness but taking a risk, even if it may not turn out the way you want it to. We can't close ourselves off, or put up walls to guard us from abandonment. Also, I received a great quote about love. It states that love is unconditional. We should love not because of their personality or circumstances. We shouldn't tell that person, " I love you because...." because then it becomes conditional. Loving someone unconditional creates a vulnerability in me...which I will have to learn to live with. :)

3 comments:

  1. What movie was that? It sounds like it one worth watching.

    And a very well put lesson on love and forgiveness, unconditional and vulnerable.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Into the Wild. And I just want you to know....I admire you sooooo much! You are an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your comment....you are so sweet! Thank you...and to be quite honest, I am flattered YOU would say that, more than you know.

    ReplyDelete