Jesus once again addressed them: "I am the world's Light. No one who follows me stumbles around in the darkness. I provide plenty of light to live in."

Friday, November 27, 2009

Purpose

Many people who do not believe, they wonder why a God would create us only to fail. I understand their frustration. However, when having Kayleigh, my child, who is capable of breaking my heart into little pieces, because she does things I don't want her to, makes me realize we are given free will. She is not a puppet by design, she is one who will make the decisions for herself, and what is more beautiful then having the choice to make those decisions? I have a perfect plan for her life, but how much more meaningful is it for her to find her purpose on her own? It is more meaningful. I have to believe in the beginning God wanted to share the majesty and wonders of his creation, but he loved us enough to make our own decision. I find comfort in the fact that God will love me no matter what, just as I will love Kayleigh no matter what decisions she makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment